Founder and Lead Planner
I'm already short, and I try to be sweet. So let's go with bullet points, because who's really going to read this word-for-word, right?
- Wife of 17+ years to the most caring and thoughtful human, like, ever
- Mom to rambunctious twin boys (one with special needs)
- 11+ years of premarital mentoring experience (just call me a marriage advocate!!)
- Volunteer with a local non-profit organization, Serenity's Steps
We become better people when we learn from the strengths and growth areas of our life partner. I share with my clients things I've learned over the years - this is the basis of my unique approach.
- Since 21, the go-to-gal for my friends and family for weddings and events
- 16+ years in corporate-America settings with award-winning corporate catering management, hotel/accommodation management, research marketing, customer service, and project management roles.
- Certified Event Planner with Emory University
- Certificate of Interior Design with New York Institute of Art and Design
- Began my professional career as a planner with an established Atlanta-based wedding planning company before beginning my own company
other THINGS I LOVE :
- All things beachy
- Medium-bodied cigars
- A good gym-sesh
- Candy...gimme all the gummy bears