Once we understand your wedding day vision and planning needs, we will create a customized package and plan based on one of our two services.
Couples will receive the following wedding planning services:
- Email and phone access to personal planner
- Unlimited email correspondence throughout the planning process
- Vendor recommendations
- Ceremony and reception site walk-throughs
- Timeline development
- Direction day of wedding
Couples will also receive the following marriage-related services:
- Curated marriage and relationship resources (i.e. marriage budget, conflict resolution)
- Personality related resources (i.e. personality profile assessments)
- Marriage-focused follow-up sessions
- Fun, romantic, and practical gifts and elements given throughout the planning process to be utilized during engagement and into the first years of marriage.
Planning & Design
Full Service Planning and Design
This is our most comprehensive package. We walk with you throughout the planning process from start to finish.
You'll have a full range of services including but not limited to:
- Multiple in-person planning sessions
- Full access to our online planning program
- Creation assistance with wedding website
- Budget reviews
- In-person consultation with partner vendors
- Assistance with vendor contract negotiations
- Design assistance
- Layout development
Investment is based on your budget,
wedding day vision and other variables.
Wedding Day Management
For the couple that has done most of the work. We will fine-tune all the details and orchestrate your day.
You're probably more familiar with the term "Day-of Coordination" or "Month-of coordination." However, it takes more than a couple of phone calls and showing up on the day to execute your wedding plans.
Our services begin the day you sign with us, not a day out or a month out from your wedding.
Investment begins at $950
(depends on variable such as location(s),
guest count, and logistics.)